1. Customer Service:
- Chat with customers to answer basic questions.
- Identify what problems clients are experiencing and provide a solution.
- Provide customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Happy customers = better reviews and company reputation.
- Learn what users like and dislike.
- Help guide users to the products or services that best fit their needs.
- Recommend products when users make a purchase based on their preferences.
- Accept orders directly through the assistant.
3. Customer Engagement:
- Engage with customers through a new channel instead of email and social media accounts.
- Marketers want to be able to interact with all customers and follow up personally to make each client feel special. Automating this process with a Neurafy intelligent assistant allows companies to accomplish this.
4. Help Employees:
- Give employees information about what is in stock, where documents are located, or how to complete a certain task.
5. Train Employees:
- Improve efficiency by using Neurafy to train new employees.
- Reduce time spent answering basic company questions.
- Learn from customer interactions to predict future trends.
- Identify important customer buying patterns.
- Learn how your brand should interact with customers.
Up until now, business to customer interaction has been limited to email, phone apps, social media accounts, and customer service representatives. It is no secret that people prefer texting over voice conversations. Neurafy helps businesses reach customers via texting on several different platforms including messaging apps, websites or within phone apps.
All phone apps have a certain learning curve that users will try to overcome. While this may not be a big problem for tech savy millennials, older users may avoid using apps because of this. Messaging is much easier to use and understand, since it feels the same as talking to a person.
Here are some facts that explain why now is the time to create an intelligent assistant to stay ahead of the competition:
1. For the first time, the use of messaging apps has surpassed the use of the most popular social media apps.
2. There are billions of active users using messaging apps:
WhatsApp: 1 billion
Facebook Messenger: 800 million
WeChat: 697 million
Line: 400 million
Telegram: 100 million
Businesses can now take advantage of these billions of users with an intelligent assistant made with Neurafy technology.
3. Siri gets over one billion requests per week, a number that is constantly increasing.
4. According to Gartner, customers will manage 85% of their relationship with a company without human interaction by 2020.
5. Deloitte predicts that by 2020, 90% of the top 100 enterprise software companies will have incorporated one or more cognitive technologies.
6. Goldman Sachs predicts that by 2020, millenials will account for 40% of all consumers in the United States, who will have 700 billion in annual buying power by 2017.